Genital warts are the consequences can be serious venereal disease if left untreated, so you should know the symptoms.
What are genital warts?
Genital warts is a better known as genital warts sexually transmitted disease. This venereal disease is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).
Besides being more dangerous disease for them as it can degenerate into cervical cancer.
Symptoms of genital warts
The symptoms of genital warts may go very unnoticed, even in many cases do not exist until it is too late and if women become cancerous.
We therefore recommend that a medical evaluation be done if there had any relationship of risk with a casual partner without using a condom. Thus the spread of genital condyloma was also avoided.
- The most common and telltale symptoms are warts in the genital or anal area.
- Genital warts can aggravate and grow cauliflower-like.
- Discharge around these lesions.
- Itching or burning pain in the penis, scrotum, anal area or vulva.
- Increased vaginal discharge.
- Vaginal bleeding unusual especially after sex.
Treatment of genital warts
Treatment to remove genital warts must pass through the hands of the doctor, do not attempt to remove warts with homemade magic tricks or products advertised by the network.
These treatments, in the best case, are safe and at worst may even be harmful to health. Make sure you seek professional solutions for shame if you suspect you have genital warts.
Types of treatment
Common safer medical and treatments to remove genital warts are of two types, topical and surgical, within which there are several options, namely:
- Genital condyloma topical treatments: Application of trichloroacetic acid (TCA), podophyllin or liquid nitrogen (the frozen wart shedding).
- Surgical treatments: Electrocautery (burned with electricity), cryotherapy (cooled and extracted), laser therapy or surgical excision.
Although these treatments can remove warts, none can remove genital warts virus, so warts and symptoms usually recur after being treated. Recent studies warts take from 2-3 years for the immune system to eliminate them.
Natural Remedies to support medical treatment
During that time we can support our immune system with the following natural remedies. In any case, far from it, they can replace medical treatment, only they are a support or a catalyst before.
Phytotherapy to support treatment:
- Echinacea: Stimulates the immune system. Consult your herbalist dose.
- Astragalus: Plant in ancient Chinese medicine against viral and bacterial infections. It is also regenerative immune system after chemotherapy. Take 9-12 gr. Daily root decoction put in a liter of water and distribute three shots a day.
- Sitz baths: With garlic, onion, 3 times a day. Benefits defenses capacity to act against genital warts.
- Nutrition: To enhance immunity, increase consumption of vitamins A, B, C and E, zinc, lactobacillus acidophilus and L-cysteine. As well as folic acid and carotenoids, which are orange fruit or red, yellow and dark green vegetables.