The rash on the body are defined inflammation in the skin that may appear singly or in groups and causes of their occurrence are varied.
The accompanied by hives in the body, disorders may reflect different causes of appearance. The identification of agents that caused the reaction, the extent they occupy and the speed with which expand are vital to choosing the best treatment.
Hives are defined inflammation on the surface of the skin and can appear singly or in a group with several binding even if multiplied or larger. They can be reddish or be paler, affecting the color of the surrounding skin.
Can arise quickly in acute cases or be part of a pattern of chronic type if they respond to a reaction resulting from a disease or disorder that causes.
- Itching or permanent result of friction.
- Inflammation with or without skin blemishes.
- Depending on where the appearance of hives in the body can be accompanied by other symptoms such as fever, dry affected area, scaling, oozing …
Causes of hives in the body
To determine their origin is important to know whether it is formed hives by external or internal factors may also be a combination of both, for example in the case of allergies.
External factors that trigger the onset of hives in the body
- Stinging insects such as mosquitoes, bedbugs, fleas, bees and others.
- Exposure to extreme weather, too cold, too much sun, snow …
- Contact with stinging plants.
- Chemicals and irritants clothes (dyes, synthetic materials) or cosmetic substances.
- Prolonged contact with metals such as nickel.
- Allergens such as pollen, dust or animal hair coming into contact with skin.
Internal factors involved in the onset of rash on the body
- Emotional stress.
- Foods such as shellfish, milk, eggs, some cereals.
- Infections such as chickenpox, measles, smallpox, mycosis.
- Excess blood-derived toxic food, the environment or other illness.
- Intestinal disorders.
- Reactions to vaccines.
How to treat a rash on the body
A topical level, to soothe the burning and swelling of hives in the body these measures are helpful:
- Applications green or red clay: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties, clay offers a relief from itching. Applied as poultices or wraps with gauze over the area of 10 to about 15 minutes. The clay with cold water to prepare more effectively.
- Aloe Vera: A quick way to calm redness and moisturize the affected area, while also benefiting from its disinfectant properties. We can get it from the leaf pulp or buy the gel for external use.
- Essential oils: The essential oil of tea tree or lavender can help to disinfect and calm, making it possible to apply directly to the skin. The essential oil of peppermint has the virtue of cool rapidly, in this case we dilute a few drops previously in olive oil.
- Vinegar: Very effective in case of urticaria heatstroke. Dilute with equal parts cold water and apply a cotton cloth soaked in the mixture.
Nutritional support and other tips
Sometimes it is necessary to take measures cleansing and alkalizing the body, how to fight the rash on the body:
- Liver cure: For a couple of months taken into fast one tablespoon of olive oil and then the lemon juice extract liverworts (artichoke, milk thistle, Boldo). Wait about 15 minutes before breakfast.
- Remove diet wheat, dairy, refined sugars, fried meats, coffee and alcohol.
- Take purifying wines lettuce, onions, daikon radish and celery.
- Alkalizing: Take daily 1 tablespoon kuzu root mixed in a glass of cold water with a teaspoon umeboshi paste dessert meals outside
- If a neural component, taken three times daily infusions of relaxing plants like lemon balm, linden, valerian, hops and passionflower. Extracts either drops or tablets may also be used.
- Taking probiotics or foods that improve our intestinal flora, such as miso, kefir water or sauerkraut.
- When there is an allergic component, quercetin supplements can help us moderate the response of histamine and promoting regeneration of the intestine.